Tuesday 3 March 2009

Zippy the Stalker










Kitty is feeling uncomfortable lately and has decided to seek the advice of Dr E.A. Wright at the Traumatised Cat Clinic in Catford. Meanwhile Zippy has slipped in unnoticed by Dr E.A.Wight. Zippy has been keeping a diary of Kitty's daily activities and has managed to follow her on a number of occaisions. Kitty says:


I've been feeling weally uncomfortable lately as is sumfing is watching me. Zippy has pesterwing me to mawwy him and I'm not sure if it's h..im. There's this awful bweaving noise and a a nasty smell, like someone's bad bweff, what could it be Doctor wite, am I imagining it or is someone stalking me?.


Zippy is convinced that she is crazy about him and that she is playing hard to get. Zippy says:



"Someone as beautiful as me is irrestible. Yes, I'm quite a
catch and my show is just amazing. I'm in talks with the BBC just at the
moment about launching my new West End Musical as a one off tv special, 'Zippy
the Great'. It's all about Me, yes 'Moi' and how I came to be so very very
famous. Its the best musical ever, and I wrote all the music of course,
and Rod, Jayne and Freddy have got a small walk on part near the end, its
fab. I'm doing an interview next week so you must tune in to
watch
."

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That is brilliant... what an inventive way of addressing a serious issue. Kitty is just too cute. Zippy seems to be suffering with dillusions and narcissism; I don't think he realises that what he's doing is wrong. What will happen next?! I'll be tuning in for the next installment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are exactly right, Zippy is self obsessed, he cannot imagine for a moment why Kitty wouldn't want him. He's filming a new video at the moment so will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete