Friday 17 April 2009

cheesey thief


I was shopping in my local Morrisons today and was waiting in the checkout queue when an old guy in front of me was loading his shopping at the till. I watched him as he loaded the last few items leaving a block of cheese in the bottom of his trolley. He simply pushed the trolley through the checkout and began loading at the other end. I wondered if he had forgotten to put the cheese through and would own up and let it pass through the checkout but he didn't he simply packed it. Tee hee, I had to smile, cause I have also done it, (not with a block of cheese admittedly), and it was kind of comforting to know that others do it too!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must comment. I would have laughed if i had seen the man do that. Its the not getting caught i think is funny (this is probably bad) I have also done this kind of thing but much more out there as me and my sister, not recently! used to enjoy a nice cake whilst shopping around tesco's SUPERSTORE - it is hard work, and makes you hungry, i tend to help my self to a drink now days but i pay for that. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete